Team PA to two Directors and small Team
Temporary to Permanent Assignment
About Our Client
An international Real Estate company based in the City of London.
Our client is looking to recruit a Personnel Assistant to join the City of London office, to provide support to two Executives and general admin support for the wider team. Working in a fast paced environment, your duties will include:
Extensive diary management for one Senior Executive - booking internal and external meetings, meeting rooms, organising any catering for meetings if needed.
Ensuring both Senior Executives are prepared for each meeting with all relevant meeting materials, agendas and packs.
Inbox management on on behalf of both Senior Executives - regularly checking both inboxes, ensuring time sensitive issues are flagged or dealt with accordingly.
Booking international travel arrangement including flights, hotels, transfers, visas
Taking minutes or notes, in meetings as and when required.
Processing expenses and invoices
Producing PowerPoint presentations.
Draft, send and ensure the receipt of Letters of Engagement and/or contractual documents.
Arranging couriers for events
Proof reading and editing documents and pitches
General administration duties including binding of presentation materials.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Team PA for this role will:
- Have previously worked as a Personal Assistant providing support Executives within a professional environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Have previous worked within administration supporting a team
- Have excellent organisational, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Be able to remain level headed in high pressure situations
- Be proactive and assertive.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be credible and confident with clients
- Be able to work autonomously and with a sharp attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
What's on Offer
The candidate, based in the city of London, can expect a competitive salary + bonus and fantastic benefits package.
Working hours being 09:00 - 17:30 Monday to Friday.
Opportunity to work within an international Real Estate company