Team Leader - Estimator
Do you enjoy working in the Constuction Industry?
Are you looking for a stable permanent oppportunity to lead a team?
About Our Client
Our Client is a market leading Building and Construction business who supply a niece product to the industry. Office is based near Tewkesbury.
The Team Leader - Estimator (New Build) will be local to Tewkesbury and responsible for:
- To ensure that all customer orders are processed and verified accurately and ordered in a timely manner and Installer Order Trackers are updated accordingly.
- To ensure that all customer tenders are processed and verified accurately and in a timely manner for forwarding to Installer Network and Estimating Trackers are updated accordingly
- Assist in development of a user-friendly estimating format for New Build quotations
- Establish position as main point of referral for House Builders/Installers for all enquiries and queries at all customer levels and provide link between customer/Installer and stakeholders to assist with communication and operational support
- Work to monthly KPI's and identify and address any shortfalls
- Prepare and present monthly reports at monthly team meetings in-line with KPI's
- Assist with visits to train customers using Window Designer to enable them to produce tenders and place orders electronically
- Develop, engage and maintain a high performing team
- Ensure knowledge is up to date on market intelligence, customer and competitor activity and internal products and services whilst identifying products or service weaknesses and suggest resolutions
- Ensure that all operating values and compliance procedures are adhered to at all times, including Quality management, Ethics, Health and Safety, Legal stipulations, Environmental policies and general duty of care
The Successful Applicant
The Team Leader - Estimator (New Build) will have a proven track record working in the Construction Industry:
- Proven track record managing a team to achieve KPI's.
- Proven track record working with Estimators and Surveyors in New Build Environment.
- Understanding of Window industry would be beneficial.
- Numerate and Analytical
- Attention to detail/accuracy
- Communicative and affable
- Experience/knowledge of New Build sector from product functionality to installation; house construction and site operational understanding
- Strong IT and numerical skills - knowledge of estimating software packages
- Understanding and ability to work with plans, take offs, schedules and house masters
- Able to perform to agreed timescales and procedures
- Able to deliver customer expectations
- Ability to organise and prioritise work load
- Good inter personal skills - across departments and companies internally and externally with installer network and customers
- Understands requirements needed and sets own goals to achieve
- Ambitious - looking to develop and challenge but likely to view role as long term career goal
What's on Offer
The Team Leader - Estimator (New Build) will be based in Tewkesbury with free parking on site.
Competitive annual salary of up to £30,000
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Pension contribution up to 5%
Reward gateway - various high street discounts.
Working hours are Monday to Friday - flexible working day