- A progressive admin role for a Global bank in the City of London
- You must have some admin experience in a corporate setting and keen to learn
About Our Client
Our client is an international banking group with offices based in The City of London
- Provide a high standard of administrative support to both the management team and colleagues within the London office.
- Attend internal meetings and take minutes; compile and distribute accurate minutes and records of meetings.
- Responsible for travel arrangements, entertainment arrangements and calendar management, maximising time and effectiveness with a clear understanding of priorities.
- Be the first point of contact for internal & external stakeholder enquiries (Email, phone, on-site visitors etc.)
- Coordinate general office management activities to ensure the day-to-day operations run smoothly, including replenishing stationery/ refreshments and distributing mail accordingly.
- Liaise with building management and other suppliers with regards to facilities maintenance (heating, lighting, furniture etc.).
- Review, process and coordinate the payment of all invoices to the Finance team following the appropriate approval from the relevant manager.
- Perform monthly financial administrative tasks as required.
- Administer employee benefits, process employee expense claim forms and monitor employee expenditure via tracking software.
- Provide HR administrative assistance (i.e. candidate tracking, job spec updates, etc.)
- Assist the Compliance team through administering and maintaining all onboarding documentation.
- Collaborate with all departments to assist in ensuring all project deadlines are met and delivered and ad-hoc tasks are complete.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to prioritise work load and multi-task
- Strong Microsoft Office applications skills (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Accuracy and attention to detail essential
- Reliable & honest
- Excellent written, verbal & interpersonal communication skills
- Professional, discreet and trustworthy
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
What's on Offer
- Access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, and a dynamic work environment
- Open, respectful workplace where all employees can achieve their full potential
- Equal opportunity employment as an integral part of the Bank's values and commitments
- The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years
Quote job ref
+44 207 645 1421