fixed term contract for immediately available candidate
must have previously worked in Financial Services
About Our Client
My client is one of Europe's leading Private Equity firms and is a multicultural environment with a positive and supportive atmosphere
The duties for this Tower Bridge based fixed term contract for an immediately available Team Assistant
Assistant will include -
- Team support.
- Diary management using Outlook calendar
- Travel arrangements including booking of flights, taxis, hotels etc
- Arranging meeting rooms, equipment, catering, accommodation, restaurants etc
- Fielding telephone calls, acting as gatekeeper for the teams
- Arranging conference calls and video-conferences
- Managing expenses, reimbursements
- General administration duties i.e. filing, scanning, photocopying, archiving, binding documents, arranging couriers etc
- Collating highly confidential papers for meetings, creating and updating presentations
- Liaising effectively with internal and external PAs
- Any other ad hoc tasks as required
The Successful Applicant
The ideal person for this fixed term contract for a Team Assistant will be immediately available and have previously worked in financial services as well as -
- Good general level of education
- Degree an advantage but not essential
- Solid previous familiarity working as a team assistant
- Knowledge of working in the financial services, professional services sector or a similar corporate environment
- Microsoft Outlook to an advanced level
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint to an intermediate level.
- Strong people skills, the ability to build strong relationships quickly.
- Effective planning and organisation skills; ability to prioritise tasks and deliver to deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills; fluent written and spoken English.
- Professional outlook; adaptable but robust attitude, able to deal with people at all levels with confidence.
- The ability to learn and retain knowledge quickly is essential as is a high level of integrity.
- Resourceful, efficient, proactive and the stamina to consistently work at a fast pace.
- Takes pride in providing a first class service, highly professional, unflappable, always smiling and calm under pressure.
- Strong team player; responsive, efficient and reliable.
What's on Offer
This Tower Bridge based fixed term contract for an immediately avaialble Team Assistant is paying £38,000 - £43,000k plus benefits and bonus