Team Assistant - Law Firm
About Our Client
Our client is a well known, international law firm.
Our client is a well known, international law firm looking to recruit a permanent Team Assistant to support a team of Lawyers. Duties will include:
- Extensive diary management - booking internal and external meetings, accepting invitations.
- Email management.
- Answering the phone on behalf of team members, and emailing detailed messages.
- Producing and updating PowerPoint slides.
- Monitoring the team's sickness. and holiday leave.
- Assisting with the organisation of events.
- Amending documents.
- Creating and updating Excel spreadsheets.
- General administration duties - filing, printing and scanning.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this role will:
- Have previously worked as a Team Assistant or Team Secretary or Legal Secretary or PA.
- Have previously worked in professional services or a law firm.
- Have excellent organisational, time management, and multi tasking skills.
- Be a good team player.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the confidence to liaise at all levels.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Be calm under pressure.
- Be able to meet deadlines set.
- Good IT skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful candidate is a salary of £29,000 - £31,000 + a FANTASTIC benefits package!