A well estabiished and prestigeous city centre business
Great team culture, Amazing Benefits
About Our Client
Based in the heart of Liverpool City Centre, our client is a well established and prestigious business with a heritage spanning over 100 years.
You will be joining a company with an enviable reputation for providing their employees with not only a great working environment, team and culture but also enviable benefits which include 25 days holiday, outstanding pension and study support.
As the Tax Administrator, you will be working within a large and welcoming team where you will be taking ownership for a wide range of responsibilities which will include :
- Compile tax records for new and existing clients, whilst ensuring a high standard of accuracy
- Provide tax knowledge and respond to technical queries from the wider business
- Monitor and distribute all Operations tax emails quickly and efficiently to team members
- Liaise with suppliers, external parties and companies direct to ascertain relevant tax information
- Liaise with external counterparts such as HMRC, ICE, clients and accountants.
- Work alongside and assist Corporate Actions with any queries, to provide a more accurate service for our clients.
- Liaise with external suppliers and our IT department when system problems arise and ensure appropriate resolution.
The Successful Applicant
You will have a minimum of one years experience within the financial services industry, and have a high level of numeracy and accuracy.
You will be a problem solver who loves to generate solutions whilst working as part of a team.
You will be looking to work for a great business who will support you and provide you with a welcoming, stimulating and collaborative environment.
What's on Offer
Outstanding holiday entitlement
Excellent pension scheme
A stable and well established business