Exciting opportunity to be the Talent Acquisition partner for a growing SME
Requires full lifecycle recruitment experience from niche / competitive market
About Our Client
The Vet is a unique organisation that offers affordable high quality veterinary healthcare in purpose-built clinics across the UK. The Vet was founded with a belief in doing things differently to help more animals and their humans enjoy life together. The Vet hold a modern, progressive approach that works for everyone - pets, customers and those delivering vet care.
In an increasingly fast-paced world, they believe the traditional appointment model practice no longer works for the lives we all lead. They offer a no-appointment system because this means they can offer greater flexibility and convenience for their customers - and their people too. No appointments means that clinical teams don't have to worry about running late for their next appointment. Instead they get to take the time they need with each animal, ensuring the highest quality of personalised care.
Working at The Vet offers you the chance to work in a values-led culture that is committed to delivering accessible gold standard care. You'll be part of a warm, happy and supportive team that encourages you to voice your own ideas and make them happen. There are no boundaries and they actively encourage collaboration across the business.
At The Vet, the team comes first. They will make sure you have all you need to stay happy and healthy, so you can perform at your best. This unique culture is one of the many reasons that they have encouraged some of the UK's Top business leaders to join their business on this exciting growth journey.
The Vet currently operates in 8 purpose-built clinics in key locations around the UK, and they are determined to offer their affordable high quality care to many more pets in a number of new locations nationwide. It is a great time to join The Vet, as they are embracing a period of investment that will enable them to open 4 new purpose-built clinics by the end of this year, and they have further plans to be operating in 25 of these clinics by 2021!
An integral element of their business strategy relies on their ability to attract and recruit talented professionals who share their vision, therefore the opportunity to become their Talent Partner will undoubtedly be at the centre of The Vets ongoing success.
As the Talent Partner you will be the driving force behind the establishment of The Vet's internal recruitment function. Reporting directly to the Head of People, the Talent Partner will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of the talent acquisition across the UK.
- Develop recruitment plans based on hiring requirements with an absolute focus on innovative direct sourcing channels, shaping a strategy for each hire.
- Drive recruitment delivery through outstanding end-to-end recruitment process management.
- Both partner and collaborate with hiring managers to understand their needs and coach, influence and advise them on candidate profiles, market conditions and overall recruitment process and strategy to deliver suitable candidates effectively.
- Attract, select and present qualified candidates to hiring managers and pro-actively build targeted, high-yield talent pipelines.
- Utilise creative strategic sourcing methods including event management and social media to expand visibility and network for potential candidates in highly competitive markets and specialisms.
- Develop and maintain networking relationships to help identify and source qualified talent.
- Produce an effective PSL and where appropriate work collaboratively with recruitment agencies to effectively resource vacancies.
- Understand, articulate and sell the organisation's culture, business and employer proposition to candidates.
- Maintain current knowledge of applicable laws, trends in recruitment, market and industry and best practices and improve continuously recruitment service delivery
The Successful Applicant
The successful Talent Partner will have the exciting opportunity to join The Vet having demonstrated the following;
- Credible full lifecycle recruitment experience (ideally from within a medical, scientific, technical, or similarly competitive environment)
- Strong track record for recruitment innovation, attraction methodology, and strategic candidate sourcing.
- Credibility to introduce effective resourcing processes which the analytical capability to collate, review, and report on key KPI's including time to hire, cost per hire, and quality of hire.
- Demonstrable knowledge of agency recruitment and the expectations for delivering to a succinct and effective PSA.
- Ability to engage and influence key decision makers across a multi-site and diverse organisation.
What's on Offer
£30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
The Vet believe that if their people are happy, working together and sharing ideas, then they will consistently give pets the gold standard care they deserve. Join them to be part of an ambitious culture that keeps you inspired, fulfilled and motivated each day.