Talent Acquistion Manager
About Our Client
Our client based in West Sussex are seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager to support the business with its growth plans.
As Talent Acquisition Manager you will be responsible for:
- Propose and lead all sourcing strategies
- Challenge the current process and provide innovative ways to attract great people who want to be part of the business
- Handle a number of recruitment campaigns across the business simultaneously
- Manage our external partnerships with agencies, job boards and educational institutions
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience (advertisements, applications, interviews and communications)
- Participate in recruitment events to drive company brand awareness
- Provide professional and knowledgeable recruitment process advice and training hiring managers
- Record and provide commentary on the monthly people scorecard relating to recruitment activity and time to hire and cost of hire.
- Ensure recruitment records are maintained and kept in accordance with GDPR requirements
- Provide review and update of Recruitment Policies in line with legislative timetable and caselaw
- Lead or participate with business focus groups and change projects to facilitate a continuous improvement mentality
- Keep in contact with new recruits through the Onboarding and Starter process
- Manage and increase the external review site scores (Glassdoor, Indeed)
The Successful Applicant
CIPD Level 5, an equivalent recognised recruitment accreditation, or BSc/MSc degree in Human Resources. You will have broad inhouse resourcing experience at manager level.
You will have a strong working knowledge of employment law relating to recruitment practice and experience of supporting managers and our people through the selection process
What's on Offer
£34-37,000 plus benefits