- temp to perm position
- Excellent business
About Our Client
The business are a managed service provider for IT support and infrastructure solutions where we support clients worldwide 24/7. Working as the Talent Acquisition Specialist you will provide an end to end recruitment service to hiring managers, sourcing and securing high calibre candidates and ensuring a positive candidate experience is maintained throughout the process.We are looking for people who are passionate about recruitment and increasing their existing knowledge, whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
- Liaising with Hiring Managers and members of the Sales & Service Delivery teams to understand the vacancy requirements and drafting compelling adverts to maximise attraction
- Working with the Talent Researcher, undertake pro-active sourcing of potential candidates via databases, job boards, social media and referrals
- Continually update, and actively manage candidate pools within the candidate database
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process for assigned vacancies
- Providing an excellent candidate journey through all aspects of the recruitment process
- Acting as a Company ambassador, promoting its culture and values to potential candidates
- Providing regular and ongoing updates to Hiring Managers to ensure expectations are managed and modifications are made as required.
- Liaising and negotiating with agencies as and when required for short-term / temporary and permanent positions
- Providing regular reports on recruitment activity, ensuring that KPIs are consistently met
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in internal or agency recruitment, Ideally with proven experience of recruiting IT Managed Services roles
- Solid understanding of full cycle recruiting
- Confident communicator with professional communications skills
- Strong project / time management skills
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Resilient and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Creative thinking and ability to think outside the box
What's on Offer
Basic salary of up to £40k (depending on experience) + pension, life assurance and access to ongoing training and career development, discounted benefits, 20 days holiday rising to 25 days with length of service.
This is a full-time position (37.5 hours per week), Monday - Friday, with flexible start and finish times between 7.00a.m. to 7.00p.m.