- Working in a Talent Acquisition team for a FTSE 250 business
- Excellent training and future career opportunities
About Our Client
Since launching our business in the UK in 1976 we've developed into one of the world's leading recruitment companies. PageGroup have 4 key brands that specialize in different areas of recruitment:
- Page Executive focusing on helping organisations find suitable leadership talent
- Michael Page is the foundation of the PageGroup brand
- Page Personnel specializes in helping organisations to acquire permanent, temporary or contract staff for clerical roles.
- Page Outsourcing is our newest brand, offering hiring solutions for business transformations.
At PageGroup we know that a diverse team brings different perspectives and insight into our business and our inclusive culture creates opportunities for everyone. We recognize and appreciate every individual is different and we want to make sure that our people are comfortable bringing their true selves to work.
In 2020 our efforts towards Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace were acknowledged, this included being listed on the Times Top 50 Employers for Women in UK, and the Financial Times Diversity Top 100.
In 2021 we introduced the Shadow Board consisting of 12 employees from a range of different regions, ethnicities, ages, gender LGBTQ+ within PageGroup- providing thoughts and opinions that represent the diverse workplace of our employees
It's an exciting to be joining our internal Talent Acquisition team - PageGroup are currently going through huge areas of growth and we are looking for someone to join our team supporting the recruitment needs of our offices in the South of the UK.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will:
- Business partner with the Hiring Managers and Directors of PageGroup to understand our organisational needs and jointly support hiring objectives and company growth,
- Be the main point of contact for all internal needs and be seen as experts in Talent Acquisition.
- Upskill the business where necessary on interview processes and best practices
- Proactively attract, assess and secure high-calibre candidates (from graduate up to experienced hires) to join PageGroup
The Successful Applicant
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will ideally have:
- At least 18 months working within an internal Talent role, or 18-24 months experience working within an agency looking to move in house
- Experience working with high volume vacancies
- Experience recruiting sales profiles is desired
- Highly motivated, ambitious and driven by success
- Confident working towards targets
As an inclusive employer, PageGroup is continually looking to improve their diversity representation. As such, applications from disabled & ethnically diverse candidates are particularly welcomed. We are keen to support you so that you may thrive at PageGroup, so let us know if there is anything, we can do throughout the interview process so that we can be at your best.
What's on Offer
We're a fun, dynamic team who can offer an autonomous working environment with the opportunity to take advantage of PageGroups market-leading training and progression opportunities
- Hybrid working - we offer an opportunity for a balance between home and office, our South team is based in London and typically work 2 days a week in the office however this is flexible
- Competitive basic salary (up to £35k depending on experience) with the opportunity to earn an uncapped commission/bonuses per placement made
- Additional benefits including private medical insurance, pension plan, "My Benefits" - our flexible benefits scheme, opportunity to buy or sell holiday, Tech Scheme (discounted laptops, tablets etc.), GymFlex and moresta