Talent Acquisition Coordinator (contract)
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Remote / Home Based - 3 Month Contract
About Our Client
The client is a multi site, public sector organisation based across the UK with it's main site in Newport, South Wales.
Free on site parking offered.
3 Month contract, full time.
£25,000 plus 25 days holiday plus benefits.
Newport / Home based role that will require some travel across the UK.
- Source, qualify and screen candidates, provide qualified shortlists and candidate insights for hiring managers
- Manage the selection, presentation, negotiation, offer, closing and administrative aspects involved in full lifecycle recruiting
- Seek out ways to enhance or compliment client resourcing strategies and improve time to hire metrics
- Consistently and innovatively work with clients to identify, source and attract the best sources of talent
- Work in partnership with the Resourcing delivery teams, ensuring key recruitment activities are appropriately recorded and evidenced on the relevant ATS system or as otherwise directed.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate:
- MUST have previous recruitment / resourcing experience
- Ideally you will be CIPD qualified or working towards
- Ideally you will be Welsh speaking although this isn't a must have
What's on Offer
Please apply with your CV if interested. Newport.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator.
3 Month Contract.