- Competitive salary and benefits package!
- Hybrid working, flexible working
About Our Client
The client are a large and reputable public sector domain with excellent benefits that are recruiting for a Systems Analyst to join them for this permanent and full-time opportunity. Working 35 hours per week this is a hybrid working position, with travel required to the offices in Stevenage for 3 days per week, working remotely 2 days each week.
- Develop and implement best use of 'out the box' software package functionality and the customizations introduced on Unit4 Agresso in accordance with agreed business requirements to include writing reports and enquiries in browsers, Excelerator and SQL data extracts
- To document system configuration, customisations and draft technical specifications for any proposed changes
- To undertake Unit4 Agresso Service Desk incident management analysis and resolution of all issues (including via SQL data analysis and fixes or configuration changes) to include CRM system integration error handling within ETL Integration module to include errors on processing of customers, quotes, orders, invoices and credit notes, payments, auto matching and group membership processing
- Deploy all other system interfaces to Unit4 Agresso via BIF or direct API
- Involvement with all projects impacting Unit 4 Agresso, including all integrations with third party software and undertake system testing of Unit 4 Agresso functionality
- Undertake ad-hoc training for back office and self-service users of Unit 4 Agresso
- Assist with maintaining all non-production environments (including but not limited to DEV and TEST) to include configuration, data anonymization and
- Support the author royalty process including configuration setup, data reconciliations, SQL data updates to analyse book packages across individual books and process through to reports, approval, statements and BIF import for payments
- Support the annual process to bulk import via BIF new scholarship and bursary awardees as suppliers and then reconcile and bulk import via BIF all payments for new and previous awardees
- Liaise and communicate with both Unit4 and the third-party cloud host provider
- Keep up-to-date with current accounting practices and review implications of any changes on the financial systems.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have in-depth experience of implementing and using all modules of Agresso. You will have detailed experience using Microsoft SQL and experience of Unit 4 in particular and be an excellent communicator and team-player.
What's on Offer
On offer to the successful candidate is a competitive salary, highly competitive benefits package and company perks. You will also join a business in an excellent phase for them and be at the forefront of implementing real change for the business.