Swedish Speaking Operations Coordinator
Work for one of the Worlds biggest FMCG brands!
Be a part a growing business with lots of progression on offer.
About Our Client
The client is the leading manufacturer and distributor of luxury fashion and sports eye wear. Based in Hammersmith, the client is a global brand with over 25 different brands associated to their name.
The key responsibilities and duties of a Swedish Speaking Operations Coordinator for the Luxury FMCG brand include but are not limited to;
- Effectively manage customers orders.
- Order Portfolio Management - Understand the nature of incoming orders (Replenishment's/Implementation/Production)
- Inserting Orders/Special Orders (Promotion/Special request from Customers)
- Ensure blocked orders (no matter the acquisition mode) are processed (reduce to a minimum)
- Order management in SAP (Order type, delivery date compatible with GTM date) are continually checked until delivery to Customer.
- Process order cancellations or delay delivery date if required by customers or by the Key Account management team
- Process claims: missing frames, frame returns (new orders).
- Delivery bookings/order tracking/monitoring deliveries/OTD tracking/liaising with the labelling companies/liaising and helping to provide reliable shipment forecasting.
- Ad-hoc reports when required (Mainly Business Objects/SAP/Excel).
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for Swedish Speaking Operations Coordinator will have/be the following;
- Minimum 1+ years of administration experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills or higher, in particular for Excel as this is strongly used within our business (Training can be provided)
- Previous operations/sales coordinator/support experience
- Exceptional organisational & prioritising skills
- Pro-active, able to foresee future potential issues and implement preventative measures
- Quick Learner, able to keep up within a fast paced environment yet remain positive and composed in any situation
- A can-do attitude & willingness to learn new processes/skills
- Ability to act on initiative and solve problems in a prompt efficient manner
- Excellent telephone manner, vocabulary and literacy skills
- Background in Supply Chain, Operations, Customer Service, Allocations, Merchandising and/or Retail industry
- Customer Service experience
- Knowledge of SAP extremely advantageous
- Previous experience working with various systems and able to give examples where they have adapted well to this
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for the role of Swedish Speaking Operations Coordinator will have access to a great benefits package!