- Finnish, Swedish or Danish speaking - Accounts Payable - Slough - Temp to Perm
- This is a temp to perm Accounts Payable role which can be hybrid or remote
About Our Client
This Swedish/Finnish/Danish speaking Accounts Payable position is working for a large, multinational organisation based in Slough.
This temporary to permanent Swedish, Finnish and/or Danish speaking Accounts Payable role will involve the following responsibilities:
- Process invoices
- Deal with supplier queries and prepare supplier statement reconciliations.
- Escalate disputes as required and ensure they are resolved appropriately.
- Raise supplier, expenses and adhoc payment runs on a regular basis.
- Handle questions from payment approvers as required.
- Manage sensitive vendor information, ensuring proper procedures are followed and approvals granted.
- Build and maintain professional working relationship with key stakeholders within the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this temporary to permanent remote Swedish, Finnish and/or Danish speaking Accounts Payable role will need to have the following skills:
- Must speak FLUENT Swedish or Finnish
- Prior Accounts Payable experience within a high volume environment
- SAP experience desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
What's on Offer
This is a fully remote role however the client are based in Slough. This role requires someone to be able to speak either fluent Swedish, Danish and/or Finnish.