- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Gain exposure from working for a well known and highly regarded brand
About Our Client
At LG, we deliver products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make "Life Good" - from home appliances, consumer electronics and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realise our growth strategies.
We strongly believe that our people's competitive spirit, proactive leadership, and expertise helps drive the company forward. As such, LG is the right place for you if:
- You are a smart cookie. You like to dig into the data and find creative solutions.
- You are motivated and driven. You thrive on a challenge and want to be No. 1
- You are a people person. You like helping people out and you want to understand where they're coming from.
- You're honest and you will speak up (politely, of course!), but you do it because you care and because it's the right thing to do.
Order Fulfilment & Customer Relations
o Manage all the necessary inventory transactions on the system.
o Process all customer orders based upon the agreed supply plan.
o Receive and process all accounts receivables for the VS division.
o Build on collaborative working relationships with key customers to drive on-time order fulfilment, process improvements, seamless information exchanges, and enhance Supplier & Customer working relations.Inbound / Inventory compliance
o Engage in regular inventory reconciliations to ensure accurate stock levels are maintained.
o Monitor all inbound shipments with the arrival dates against current inventory levels.Statistical Forecasting & Data Analysis
o Analysis of historical trends (eDDL), Procurement Supply Inventory (PSI) and market trends on a regular basis to generate a weekly forecast.
o Collect and review the sales forecast on weekly basis, identifying trends for various projects and to support inventory management and fulfilment.
o Facilitate consensus meetings with relevant teams to confirm the forecasting, manage agreement and drive judgement towards realistic and accurate delivery planning.Reporting
o Ensure regular review and reporting of progress to the team, the Supply Chain & Logistics General Manager, VS Coventry Office and HQ.
o Participate in identifying bottlenecks and recommendation of appropriate remedial action as well as relevant KPIs.
The Successful Applicant
. Good overview of supply chain, logistics and order fulfilment process
· Ability to work assertively in a cross functional environment and attain consensus between all parties
· Upper-intermediate knowledge of standard PC based Microsoft applications, in particular advanced in Excel
· Experience of working with Oracle or SAP, or similar ERP system.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
· Minimum 2-3 years' experience in supply chain or order management, ideally within the automotive or manufacturing industries.
· Detailed focused and comfortable working in a fast paced, demanding environment.
· Educated to Degree Level in Business or Supply Chain Management is preferred, but not essential.
What's on Offer
· 9% Employer Contribution into your Pension
· Life Assurance
· Private Health care (including optical & dental) for you and your family
· 25 Days' Annual Leave (+ Public Holidays)
· Staff Discount
· Subsidised Cafeteria