Exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing construction company
£28,000 - £30,000 + excellent benefits, subcontractor and CIS experience needed
About Our Client
This very reputable construction company grew by over 50% last year and are on track for another exceptional year. Their head office is based near Barbican, City of London.
As the Subcontractor Clerk you will be responsible for the following:
- Raise all Subcontractor Certificates received by Commercial Managers on Eque2, ensuring a matching invoice has been received from the Subcontractor
- Management of CIS Verification's & Insurances
- Deduct CIS in accordance with HMRC Legislation.
- Process Subcontractor Payments & Post payments in Sage.
- Issue Remittance Advices to Subcontractors
- Issuing CIS statements to Subcontractors
- Maintaining Clean Ledgers & Filling System
- Deduct CIS in accordance with HMRC Legislation
- File monthly CIS returns
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this Subcontractor Clerk role you must have the following:
- At least 3 years accounting experience within the construction industry
- Excellent knowledge of CIS legislation
- Experience in submitting CIS returns
What's on Offer
£28,000 - £30,000, private healthcare, pension, 28 days holiday + bank holidays