- International stakeholder experience
- Opportunity to add commercial and strategic value
About Our Client
My client is an instantly recognisable business. They are based in Sunbury, however are able to offer hybrid working and a flexible culture.
1. Strategic reviews and option development- provide analytical support incl. financial modelling to underpin strategic choices in regional or global context. Help design and facilitate strategy workshops.
2. Business development and M&A - support BD (new geographic entry or new business offers development) and executing M&A activities. Develop financial model, business model, offer development as required. For M&A setting up data room working with each workstream lead, reviewing contracts, and identifying any risk or opportunities.
3. Competitor intelligence - execute market analysis on competitors and the industry to shape our future strategy utilising quarterly reports and other sources such as tender debriefs etc.
4. Market intelligence and margin pool modelling - enhance the margin pool model using bp Economics, Demand D2050 outputs to articulate long-term aviation trends supporting new business opportunities and portfolio choices
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:o Analytical skills - strong experience gained in operational, commercial, financial, or consulting roles.
o Systems - expertise in using tools such as Power BI, Excel, PowerPoint, EP2 etc.
o Commercial mindset - ability to triangulate the market developments and business performance to generate insights
o Investment review / assurance - experience in developing business cases and performing detailed Economic modelling.
o Communication and presentation - good interpersonal skills and ability to present insights with simplicity. Builds networks to enhance effectiveness and share knowledge.
o Good business judgement in handling sensitive issues
Ability to manage multiple/conflicting priorities and anticipating future situations and plans to meet them
What's on Offer
Please apply more to find out more about the flexibility and benefits