- Permanent, Exciting and varied position, parking on site
- Friendly team, Standalone role, Wheatley, Oxfordshire
About Our Client
My client is looking for a permanent Standalone Human Resources Manager who will be responsible for providing HR services and policy administration relating to all phases of human resource activity. This position supports and partners with leaders across the UK Organisation. My client is based in Wheatley, Oxfordshire with parking on site.
Standalone Human Resources Manager responsibilities:
- Ensure that Leaders and Supervisors understand, buy into and own the people issues within the business and drive improvements and changes.
- Provide coaching to Leaders and Supervisors in relation to change management and communication. Act as point of support to both Employees and the Organisation through periods of change.
- Partner with management to develop staffing strategies for current and future needs.
- Responsible for the full recruitment process.
- Consider cost of recruitment and ensure that the Organisation are recruiting in a variety of ways in order to minimise (as far as possible) the financial implication.
- New starter HR induction / Handbook / Forms.
- Manage employee relations cases.
- Contributes to the development and implementation of human resource policies and procedures. Ensure policies, procedures and reporting are compliant and consistently applied.
- Day to day HR administration
The Successful Applicant
The successful Standalone Human Resources Manager candidate:
- Experience in a similar Generalist/ Standalone role
- Be able to work on own initiative as well as in a team
- Excellent eye for detail
- Advanced communications skills
- Ability to work with key stakeholders with discretion and sensitivity across all levels of the business
- Comfortable with a high degree of autonomy, responsibility, and commercial decision making
- Highly organised, team player with excellent prioritisation and strong follow-up skills
What's on Offer
Standalone Human Resources Manager job on offer:
- Permanent position
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Based in Wheatley, Oxfordshire
- Parking on site
- Extremely varied role