Sole Credit Controller
Do you have sole role experience?
Do you have a passion for credit control?
About Our Client
The client are a leading London modelling agency which supplies models all over the world. They have a small finance team therefore a team player is essential for this role. They have authentic offices in the heart of East London which represents how they perform as a brand.
This Sole Credit Controller role working in the accountancy team will have the following responsibilities:
- Raising all model invoices and credit notes in GBP, EURO or USD.
- Responsible for all outstanding debt on the sales ledger
- Responsible for client accounts, ensuring they are up-to-date
- Chasing any overdue debts daily via telephone calls & email
- Dealing with model and clients queries in a timely manner
- Escalating any overdue invoices with the debt collectors
- Chasing mother agent commission
- Month end reporting and assistance
- Daily communication with models
- Systems used: Filemaker Accounts Package
The Successful Applicant
The successful Sole Credit Controller will have:
- 2 years experience in credit control
- Experience dealing with difficult clients
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to commute to Central London
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered up to £30,000 depending on experience. Please do not apply if you cannot commute to Central London or if you do not have the required accountancy experience.