Sole Charge Accountant
Managament accounts experience required!!
Leatherhead based role!
About Our Client
My client is a medium sized manufacturing company. Its very much a family run business that really looks after and values its staff. They offer great benefits and a brilliant working environment.
They are currently recruiting for a sole charge accountant to join their Leatherhead offices. This role will be to take charge of the UK accounts and present them to the external accountants.
The Role will involve:
- Accounts Payable
- Credit control
- Stock controls
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Ad-hoc analysis + reporting
- Ad-hoc operations and administration duties
The Successful Applicant
I am seeking candidates that:
- Are happy to work within a small company environment
- Have SAP experience
- Are studying CIMA or ACCA
- Have strong Excel skills
- Maybe have worked in a large company in the past and now want a new challenge where they take control of the whole of the companies finances
What's on Offer
- Company Bonus
- Private medical care and much more