Soft Services Manager
About Our Client
The client is a Leading service provider within Property and Housing. They have an astounding reputation across the whole of London and offering an exciting opportunity to join there flagship contract.
Your roles as the Soft Services Manager will include:
- Liaising with Clients and Occupier Management in respect of their changing needs and enhancements to the services being provided and to the systems being employed in their delivery.
- Management of budgets
- Ensuring regular reporting to clients on the progress and operational performance of the contract; also reporting to senior management on the same together with full overview/reviews of the operational performance of the contract.
- The management of any additional contract responsibilities that may be assigned.
- Demonstrate a clear and effective alignment with the operational objectives and the commercial interests of the business.
- Be aware of the business continuity plan for the part of the business you work in.
- Demonstrating industry knowledge, innovation and the implementation of best practice
- Management and coordination of the staff team and all sub-contract service providers.
- Management and development of a team of departmental managers with responsibility for Security, Cleaning and Customer Services
- Facilitating resources to enable team members to perform their duties and achieve their objectives.
- Ensure customer service/experience remains a key focus for all members of the operational teams
- Identifying and ensuring the development of all staff through continual on the job/internal/external training, and associated training records are up to date.
- Reviewing of performance criteria, method statements and appropriate methods of measuring performance to include annual customer surveys and resultant customer care/improved service delivery action plans.
- Reviewing and agreeing with all relevant parties all project specific Quality, Health and Safety and
- Environmental procedures; liaising with staff to develop procedures to achieve compliance with the corporate and contractual requirements.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate who will be considered as the Soft Services Manager will have the following:
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- IT literate and able to use MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience of application and monitoring of KPIs and SLAs
- Strong written and oral communicator
- Professional business manner
- Ability to work on own but also as a team player
- Ability to motivate staff
- Must be able to work on own initiative with a proactive and flexible attitude
- Ability to multi task and prioritise
- Conversant with both Cleaning and Security disciplines within Soft Services
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Suitable professional qualification or thorough experience in similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
The successful candidate can expect the following:
- Competitive salary
- Great career progression
- Excellent benefits