- An opportunity to grow your career in this expanding Marketing team
- Marketing leading provider of technology into the NHS and Social Housing
About Our Client
Located in Woking this leading provider of software product and services offer an entrepreneurial culture with an excellent reputation.
Key responsibilities of the social media and marketing executive are:
- To build and run the organisations social media strategy
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (text, images, video)
- Continuously monitor and improve customer engagement and brand awareness by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting on the progress against social media strategy
- Produce accurate and engaging copy for marketing and sales led campaigns.
- Work with teams across the business to produce news articles, win stories and case studies - promote these via the most appropriate channel (website and/or social media).
- Regularly update website content to increase and develop the online presence of the range of
- Produce effective writing and editing for the web, design and site management.
- Ownership and management of all event
- Market research and competitor analysis.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in the role of social media and marketing executive you will need the following skills:
- Knowledge of marketing and digital communication channels (Google,SEO, Social Media)
- Knowledge of Hubspot
- Knowledge of web design
- Good IT skills in Excel, Adobe Creative Suite, Word, Outlook and CRM systems
- Good understanding of sales promotion and direct marketing strategies
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing, presentation and communications skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- Self-starter with high level of self-motivation
What's on Offer
On offer is a competitive salary, ongoing training and career development