Skyscraper Cleaning Manager
Excellent step of for a customer focussed leader
Brand new contract
About Our Client
The client is a fast growing TFM business who pride themselves on customer service and providing freedom to their staff. The contract is brand new, and thus will need mobilisation. As a Skyscraper Cleaning Manager, you will be responsible for mobilising and driving change on the site.
- Work closely with the team, ensuring they are fully trained, engaged and managed effectively to achieve their performance targets
- To ensure the delivery and quality of the cleaning operation is in accordance with the client service level agreement and company procedures.
- Liaise with the client as appropriate seeking opportunities to improve the cleaning offer and enhance the reputation of the service.
- To manage the cleaning labour, equipment & resources budget for the contract in line with company targets
- Offer top class customer service and assist in guiding the client whilst staying on top of urgent requests
The Successful Applicant
- A natural leader who has the ability coach, develop and mentor their people
- Experience working in a corporate site
- Experience leading a small and talented team
- The gravitas to develop robust relationship with multiple key clients.
- Listen and understand the needs of a client and adopt our services offering
- Attention to detail - experience in managing budgets and delivering operational goals.
- Relevant industry qualifications such as BICS/BIFM and IOSH alongside relevant professional memberships.
What's on Offer
£35000 - £40000 all dependant on relevant experience.