The Site Manager will assume the day to day management of the on-site team.
Do you have previous experience in Warehouse/Retail Management?
About Our Client
Our client is an multi-service provider, offering textile, hygiene and facility services solutions.
- To manage direct reports (ICS Sales Administrators) to deliver admin support to the Key Account, Regional and National Key Account Teams.
- To manage through direct reports all communication to the office via telephone, email and in person effectively and efficiently.
- Management of sales order processing from contract inception to order input.
- Provide campaign support, distribute support material and sales tools.
- Co-ordination and management of all contractual paperwork in line with company guidelines.
- Management of general administrative support functions (hotel and travel arrangements, expenses, fleet requirements, Carval etc).
- Publication of daily revenue statistics for all sales individuals.
- Co-ordination of for ICS sales meetings and conferences.
- Updating sales policies and procedures in line with company requirements.
- Calculation of monthly commission figures for all sales individuals for validation by UK Finance.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have previous experience in Warehouse/Retail/Site Management
What's on Offer
Permanent role with competitve salary