Excellent Opportunity with a Leading Housing Group
Permanent Opportunity in Havant
About Our Client
A forward thinking, leading Housing Association with a large Supported Housing and Services Department, within a role based in Havant.
- Deliver a responsive and pro-active customer oriented service providing value for money.
- Manage reactive maintenance works and ensure the necessary financial controls are exercised and ensure adequate operatives are designated to the contract to ensure service delivery.
- Undertake audits of work to monitor quality of work and materials including pre and post inspections as required.
- Ensure that the company's obligations relating to maintenance are satisfied in connection with all Health and Safety and other statutory regulations are adhered to.
- Appoint where necessary approved subcontractors and monitor performance and compliance within approved status.
- Monitor operatives vehicle stock and replenishment in accordance with vehicle impress stock process.
- Effectively engage with the customer to deliver and improve the maintenance service, dealing effectively with customer complaints and customer feedback.
- Responsibility for Health & Safety and Wellbeing of direct reports and customers
- Customer satisfaction with the repairs and maintenance service meets KPI's.
- Contracts will be effectively managed to deliver the service effectively, within budget and meeting customer expectations.
- Value for money and meeting customer expectations.
- Compliance with all relevant Regulatory requirements, Policies and Procedures.
- A robust and pro-active approach to Risk.
- A robust and pro-active approach to Health and Safety.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Up to date knowledge of housing sector, best practice and relevant legislation.
- Experience of successfully delivering an excellent customer focussed repair service.
- Experience of repairs management information systems.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Ability to manage operational teams.
- Good Microsoft skills work and excel, DRS and scheduling systems.
- Demonstrates the leadership and Management Standards.
- UK Drivers License.
- Some evening and weekend work may be required.
- Emergency Call Out Rota on rotation.
- Level 3 qualification is essential
- Experience of stock condition software / handheld devices.
- Experience of working as part of a management team delivering front line services.
- Experience of change management.
- Extensive knowledge of building maintenance technical operations.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will recieve a competitve annual salary of salary £34,573 rising to £36,393 after 6 months, alongside an excellent range of benefits.