- Support the Management Accounting Function.
- One of the Countries Biggest Housing Organisations
About Our Client
Based in London the organisation manages nearly 4000 homes and is building more in order to grow the size of the organisation.
The Service Charge Officer will be responsible for the following duties
- Update and maintain all ledgers.
- Assist with the annual service charge budgets.
- Prepare Monthly Reports for Leasehold officers
The Successful Applicant
The successful Service Charge Officer will have experience in reconciliations and understanding of management accounts.
Actively studying towards an ACCA/CIMA and experience of SUN systems is desirable but not essential.
What's on Offer
A rate of between £17 and £25 per hour.