- Working in a Talent Acquisition team for a FTSE 250 business
- Excellent training and future career opportunities
About Our Client
We are PageGroup.
Page Executive, Michael Page, Page Personnel & Page Outsourcing make up recruitment consultancy PageGroup. At the heart of our business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide our clients & candidates & the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world.
What you will find here at PageGroup is a vibrant, inclusive culture where the success of our teams in underpinned by dynamic working - a high trust, high performance ethos where we put people and team work first.
By being a Senior Talent Acquisition specialist working for the London team you will be in a high profile role and directly responsible for sourcing future talent to join the business enabling the growth that is planned for the group over the next few years.
- Utilise all the resources available to you to pro-actively source candidates and identify additional and new, financially-feasible, sources
- Sell the benefits of a career with PageGroup; highlighting the key points that are relevant to each candidate
- Develop strong relationships with individuals, through regular contact, to keep PageGroup at the forefront of their mind when looking for a career move and to gain relevant referrals
- Follow the agreed talent acquisition process to ensure a thorough, consistent and objective selection process is undertaken with each candidate
- Undertake thorough, fair and well-evidenced interviews with potential candidates including briefing them on our interview process and managing their expectations effectively
- Initiate and develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders in order to understand and assist with their resourcing requirements as well as maximising referrals
- Pro-actively network around the business, meeting stakeholders where possible, to remain informed about business performance and hiring needs
- Develop a strong external knowledge of your market to provide guidance and advice to your internal clients e.g. competitor and market analysis, candidate profiling etc.
- Deliver a high level of customer service and work to ensure the talent acquisition process is well-managed
- Manage the entire recruitment process to successful completion
- Maintain post-placement contact to ensure that the new hire has been successful
- Where relevant provide additional support to our stakeholders and businesses around sourcing, identifying and assessing potential candidates
- Pro-actively and professionally represent PageGroup in the external market as an employer of choice for candidates
The Successful Applicant
- At least 18-24 months demonstrated recruitment experience and looking to move into a talent acquisition opportunity
- 12 months + previous experience as senior talent acquisition specialist
- Highly motivated, ambitious & driven by success
- Flexibility to visit multiple offices and especially our London office
- Confident working towards targets
- Passionate about progression
- Strong academic background
- Proven track record of success
- Although there will be the ability to work remotely there will be a need to visit the London office.
What's on Offer
- Competitive basic salary (up to £35k depending on experience) with opportunity to earn uncapped commission/bonuses per placement made
- Unrivalled career progression opportunities where you can fast track your career to Manager level
- Market leading development program (ongoing throughout your career)
- Chance to join and work with one of the best names in the industry
- Opportunity to take your career internationally
- Additional benefits (flexible working, monthly incentives, private medical insurance, pension plan, "MyBenefits" - our flexible benefits scheme + more)