Senior Project Administrator
Customer and Logistics Coordinator
Order Fulfillment Coordinator
About Our Client
Multi million turnover, fast growth manufacturing organisation.
Bridgend based with free parking.
£25,000 to £30,000.
Opportunities to develop and gain exposure to the wider business.
Key Result Areas
* External and internal customer satisfaction
* Ensure the prompt and effective handling of all customer orders, ensuring timely deliveries
* Continuous improvements to service level offered both to external and internal customers
* Process and coordinate quality/product/service complaints and claims, working closely with all relevant parties to achieve settlement
* Liaise with all relating parties through each level of administration e.g. notification of delivery to customers; order processing of direct loads with production and external vendors; follow through with relevant OPCO/supplier to timely delivery to the requested destination.
* Check correspondence for accurate pricing and product match.
* Oversee all relevant information to ensure confirmed order delivery dates are met, keeping customers updated of any possible delays by tracking all details on Inbound and Orders Not Picked reports from the warehouse.
* Investigating and processing of credits
* Managing customer call-off orders and informing ASM and Sales Director with any changes.
Project based work:
- Data analysis on customer requirements, customer spend, material control, stock analysis
- SAP projects i.e introducing KPI's, metrics and SLA's
Key Responsibilities & Job Content
* Continued dialogue with the sales and technical teams to understand customer needs
* Desire to gain advanced technical knowledge to be able to offer alternative solution when products are unavailable
* Close cooperation with logistics and stock management to ensure timely delivery Ensure that orders are processed in an efficient and effective way in all the key success areas
Customs And Logistics Facilitation
* Export administration
* Transport organisation for export
* Creating shipment for export and dealing with export clearance.
* Facilitating import clearance - communicating effectively with all stakeholders
* Liaise with customs agents and freight forwarders * Monitoring late inbound deliveries, rescheduling affected customer orders.
* Following transport cost for replacement deliveries
* Manage returns from customer - follow up with warehouse to ensure goods are processed appropriately
* Track and trace - monitoring implementation and oversight
* Follow up performance and drive improvements to service level
Support Continuous Improvement Process
* Identification of problems, ability to resolve emergency issues and maintain contingency plan
* Process and collate market feedback and create valuable input information for commercial team
* Ability to work under tight schedule and independently
* Propose solutions in agreement with other departments
* Contribution to external sales via initiatives and internal sales involvements (i.e. actively up sell volumes to higher loads or offer alternatives and remind about promotions)
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate:
- Export and logistics experience
- Customer service and order processing experience
- Process improvement and project based experience
- Manufacturing / Construction background
- SAP experience
What's on Offer
Please apply with your CV if interested.