Senior Payroll Specialist
Our client are looking to recruit a Senior Payroll Specialist
Our cleint are a well known company based in Horsham
About Our Client
Our client is a highly respected company within their industry and are looking to recruit a Senior Payroll Specialist on a full time permanent basis. This role will initially be based in Horsham but will be moving to Brigthon in the near future.
The day to day duties for the Senior Payroll Specialist will be:
- Processing of weekly, bi-weekly, four-weekly and monthly payrolls from start to finish to include calculation of Tax and NI (including manual calculations)
- Input of payroll data including starters and leavers.
- Manual calculations of adjustments/deductions, SMP, SSP, SPP and other statutory/occupational payments.
- Dealing with P45s/P46s.
- Administration of Auto-enrolled pensions, including set-up
- Client liaison to include dealing with payroll queries.
- Creation of year end reports and reconciliations.
- Processing of BACS payments.
- Other ad-hoc payroll tasks.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate shall:
- Have experience within an accounts practice payroll background or bureau.
- Have extensive payroll knowledge.
- Be able to travel between both Horsham and Brighton
What's on Offer
Full membership paid for qualifications (CIPP)