Senior Payroll Specialist
Excellent opportunity to develop within Payroll and become EMEA proficient
Bespoke training within a unique and dynamic team
About Our Client
My client is based in Camberley and is a global company who have a passion for exceeding customer expectations as well as progressing and developing their staff.
- The successful Senior Payroll Specialist will be required to:
- Ensure accurate and timely payment of employees within the EMEA range of countries.
- Collate Workday payroll specific data.
- Collate non-Workday payroll specific data.
- Release payroll data and any special instructions to Country Payroll Vendor.
- Receive payroll data from Country Payroll Vendor, confirm results.
- Work with internal teams to resolve queries
- Help to build an environment to stimulate creative thinking and innovation towards continuous improvement
- Foster a 'great place to work' environment
- Reducing complexity via LEAN methodologies
- Drive and sustain cross country process improvement and commonality, within the EMEA countries
- Coordinate with the payroll vendor on all matters related to payroll processing and reporting
- Ensure to address employees' concerns and queries in a timely manner
- Record various payroll statics for KPI reporting
- Ad-hoc projects as required
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Payroll Specialist will be:
- Knowledge of payroll processes and procedures, essential.
- Strong analytical skills as well as the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities and operate efficiently under continuous change
- Experience supporting senior management
- Ability to work across the globe and confidently work with Senior Stakeholders
- Strong drive for results, accuracy and control compliance
- Good communications skills, value added mentality and flexibility and adaptability
- The ability to use initiative and be proactive in anticipating problems which may occur
- Established payroll experience in SME organisation, ideally with EMEA exposure
- A second European language would be desirable, preferably Dutch.
What's on Offer
My client offers Excellent benefits to employees with include:
- Competitive salary
- Salary reviews
- Profit share scheme
- 1pm finish on Friday
- flexi hours
- competitive holiday
- pension with employee contribution
- cycle to work scheme
- on site gym
- discounted food on site
- and much more!