- Permanent role, based in Bristol (flexible home working, £35,000 - £38,000
- Excellent opportunity to progress your payroll career in a busy environment
About Our Client
Our client is based in central Bristol and as a result of a recent promotion in the payroll team, are now looking to recruit for a permanent Senior Payroll Officer
The Senior Payroll Officer will be responsible for;
- Setting up international payrolls
- Project managing the set up of payroll
- Responding to third party queries including safety claims, solicitor claims and referencing.
- Processing of sick pay adjustments and allowances.
- Checking and where required amending payroll output.
- Providing support to other team members across the payroll function.
- Facilitating reporting by other departments.
- Ensuring compliance with the delegated authorities matrix
- Processing when required of out of payroll payments by BACS and Chaps.
- Answering payroll queries by email and telephone.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in a Senior Payroll position and be looking to take a step up in a Payroll Manager position. International payroll experience is an advantage
What's on Offer
A salary of between £35,000 and £38,000 + an excellent benefits package is on offer to the successful candidate.
There is also flexible home working