Senior Payroll Administrator
Internal end to end Payroll Experience
About Our Client
Our client based in Swindon is looking to hire an experienced Payroll administrator to join their Payroll and HR function on a permanent basis.
- Ensures timely and accurate processing of payroll and employee lifecycle changes ensuring compliance with local, company and statutory regulations. Responds to ad hoc queries in a timely manner.
- Monthly payroll cycle input, calculations, reporting and distributions
- Monthly benefit uploads (e.g. pensions, private medical)
- Ensures timely and accurate filing and payment of local, and statutory payroll tax returns (NMW checks, P11d, P60, CSOP, SAYE, Directors Pay)
- Support annual internal & statutory processes (e.g. pay review, bonus pay-outs, RSU, Director Pay, P11d)
- Records and processes absence and long-term disability payments with continued interaction with vendors
- Partners closely with payroll providers and HR team to ensure local compliance practices are followed
- Completion of SOX data compliance (reports, checklists, etc)
- Supports the integration of mergers and acquisition for payroll
Also to include HR generalist duties.
The Successful Applicant
- Professional working experience in Payroll processing for a medium-large company.
- Experience in application of Payroll knowledge / best practice into business solutions
- Extensive knowledge of payroll legislation including an awareness of future changes and the possible impact of these on a payroll function
- Knowledge of core HR and Payroll data elements
- Results orientated, strong sense of urgency, proactive
- Knowledge of HR and Payroll Systems
- Strong quantitative, organisational and analytical skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
What's on Offer
On offer is a permanent Payroll position in Swindon - offering a salary between £26,000 - £28,000