Senior Legal Case Executive
Leeds city centre offices, easily accessible but public transport
Fantastic benefits and progression opportunities available
About Our Client
Optima Legal is on an exciting growth journey and as a result we are looking to grow our team based in Leeds city centre.
As an independently regulated law firm with an Alternative Business Structure (ABS) status, Optimal Legal is uniquely owned by a FTSE company - Capita plc. They successfully combine over 30 years' experience as a trusted law firm, with the operational expertise of the UK's leading technology-enabled business process management and outsourcing solutions providers.
Optima Legal provide the UK's leading financial services organisations and corporate institutions with a range of customer-focused, innovative legal services, which makes use of the latest digital technologies.
Join Optimal Legal and you'll deliver outstanding results for financial services, corporate, public and private sector clients.
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Conduct a full title check of the office copies to establish what is involved in the remortgage
- Any complexities identified on the office copies must be dealt with in accordance with client SLA's
- Ensure that every case / activity is worked as proactively and accurately as possible, updating all parties regularly
- Liaise with clients/customers/3rd parties by telephone to keep them regularly and proactively updated and progress the case within SLAs
- When a case is ready for completion you must ensure that request for funds are done in a timely manner in line with client SLA's
- Ensure that all files are billed correctly with the appropriate fees and on completion funds are sent to the correct place
- Provide support/guidance to the administrators / customer service representatives
- First point of contact for all customers/clients/third parties being an 'ambassador' for Optima Legal
- Work with other departments to ensure the smooth flow of documents across the business
- Deal with any ad-hoc tasks as required
- Provide an excellent end to end customer service keeping your customers up to date with progress
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Ideally a minimum of 12 months experience in a Remortgage/Conveyancing role
- Previous experience of Title Checking
- Knowledge of the remortgage process
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Experience of working within a volume-based environment and working to multiple targets
- Ability to deal with difficult customers
- Good keyboard skills and a basic understanding of excel/word/outlook
- Previous experience of working within client facing environment
- Educated to GCSE level (ideally a minimum of 5 GCSE's grades A-C)
- Must have at least 12 months experience within conveyancing
- Strong customer service skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Comfortable communicating at all levels
- Degree educated
What's on Offer
Optima Legal support and improve the lives of millions of people every day and can only do this with the right people in place, working towards a shared goal. They encourage an open, honest working environment where everyone can be true to themselves and people are valued for their differences. As a business they are always challenging each other to learn and improve, because they know when they work together, they can deliver better outcomes.
If you are successful, Optima Legal can offer you:
- A truly meritocratic environment, with a proven track record of spotting talent internally, maximising your potential & career in their business.
- Dress down policy every day
- Competitive Salary and Benefits package
- 23 days holiday (rising with length of service) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & well being, travel and technology