- Senior HR Assistant
- Fast growth tech organisation
About Our Client
The client is one of the largest global leaders within the Financial Services industry. They are a £40billion + turnover organisation with an excellent reputation in the market.
The company is leading the front in flexible working, diversity & inclusion, career development and employee engagement.
The HR Advisory Service Senior Assistant will provide end to end case management on a wide range of conduct and performance matters in addition to supporting the HR Advisory Service Management Team.
You will be required to:
· Provide end to end case management. This will include the advisory and administration aspects of all performance and conduct cases that fall within our remit.
· Maintain a professional and positive attitude, articulating thoughts and ideas in a composed manner to instil confidence in others.
· Ensure cases are managed in a timely and effective manner, taking into account best practice and a commercial approach, escalating when appropriate to the management team or other HR SME colleagues.
· Build productive relationships within HR Services, the HR community and the wider business to increase effectiveness.
· Understand expectations in accordance with our Service Level Expectations and take personal responsibility for achieving them and collaborating with others to ensure deadlines are met.
· Actively participate in efforts to support and embed change across HR Services and the wider HR function as well as engaging with continuous service improvements.
· Demonstrate commercial awareness & risk management which includes an understanding of the current environment within which we operate and an ability to adapt recommendations or advice as appropriate.
· Demonstrate a methodical, analytical and clear approach to problems using appropriate tools and technologies to help identify priorities and support solutions.
· Support colleagues from other HR teams with note taking at formal meetings.
The Successful Applicant
· Previous HR Advisory experience, ideally from within a generalist HR team.
· CIPD or other relevant HR qualification is preferable.
· Strong negotiating and influencing skills, with the gravitas to command professional respect at all levels.
· A confident delivery of verbal and written communications with excellent attention to detail.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
· Previous experience of end to end case management.
What's on Offer
Please apply with your CV!
HR Assistant - Cardiff