Senior HR Analyst
Excellent interim Senior HR Analyst to work in Workforce planning
Addenbrookes hospital NHS based temporary role
About Our Client
This Public sector NHS client is based at Addenbrookes hospital in south Cambridge who have a stellar reputation across the NHS with this role being proactive to provide insightful analysis, identify relationship and emerging trends and predict future workforce trends from disparate sources to support data-driven management strategies
Senior HR Data Analyst Key duties and responsibilities:
- Provision of Workforce Intelligence
- Lead on the provision of workforce intelligence reports to inform the improvement of workforce planning, staff engagement and performance management at all levels of the organisation.
- Produce accurate and timely analytical and statistical workforce report by use of the Oracle Discoverer and other sources of workforce information, using specialist skills to identify trends relating to talent (appraisal data), staff development (training needs), recruitment and retention, equal opportunities and staff experience,
- Analyse and interpret complex sets of data, deciding on the most appropriate way to present the information to ensure that it is clear, meaningful and can be readily understood by the target audience. Be able to present and communicate complex or technical information to non-technical audiences
- Design and develop automated systems, databases and spreadsheets, using complex formulas and data analysis
- Data Management
- Report Development, Maintenance and Integration
- Compare and analyse data (new and historical) from a range of internal and external source to determine what, if any, relationships and dependencies exist between them and build these into reports/dashboards.
- Interpret and produce qualitative reports from various workforce information metrics
- Management Information
- Key Working Relationships
- Line management
- The post will be part of the Workforce Information Team, however will liaise closely with the Associate Director of Workforce (leadership and organisational development) and her team in the provision of intelligence around the staff experience.
The Successful Applicant
The interim Senior HR Data Analyst will have the following experience, abilities and characteristics;
- Substantial experience of HR systems interrogation and the production of timely detailed and meaningful reports and statistics
- Experience of computer based report writing and data analysis of complex and / or sensitive data
- Experience of working in an NHS environment
- Proven experience of planning and organising complex activities e.g. workforce planning tools
- Demonstrable networking skills, and the ability to identify and engage key service stakeholders.
- Good understanding of the NHS workforce and associated information and systems
- Advanced working knowledge and experience of databases including database interrogation tools such as SQL, Business Objects, Oracle
- Advanced working knowledge of spreadsheets, with experience of complex formulae
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work closely and effectively with staff at all levels and disciplines both internally and
- Ability to develop innovative solutions to present complex information
What's on Offer
Competitive package and the chance to be involved and drive decision making within the critical NHS service