Senior HR Advisor
About Our Client
A well established organisation based in Brighton are working with Page Personnel to recruit a Senior HR Advisor on a temporary full time basis.
As Senior HR Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Provide on-site and remote, proactive support and undertake case management
- Provide appropriate advice and guidance, ensuring that advice is in line with policies and best practice.
- Partner with managers to gather feedback and make recommendations on HR policies to help align programs with organisational goals.
- Investigate employee complaints and grievances and recommend corrective actions.
- Establish and implement processes to properly on-board new employees.
- Maintain administrative oversight of key employment information and records including;
- New hires
- Holiday tracking
- Sick Leave
- Conduct exit interviews and off-boarding procedures, analysing information gathered in these processes to help develop retention strategies and reduce turnover.
- Oversee employment needs and /or programmes that support staffing, such as managing temporary employees, alternative work schedules etc.
- Provide coaching and guidance to management and employees in dealing with employment related issues and / or concerns.
- Ensure that managers are kept updated on current legal requirements and guidance.
- Drive the performance management process and provide coaching to line managers to ensure the continuous development of employees.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate:
- HR generalist
- Excellent communication
- Up to date knowledge
- CIPD level 5 or 7
- Displays creditable professionalism
What's on Offer
£36-40,000 + benefits