- Excellent Opportunities for Progression
- Autonomous Role with Travel Across South West
About Our Client
Our client, a stable company with a strong moral underpinning is looking for a Senior HR Advisor. This is a Regional role covering the South-West with excellent opportunities for progression and subsidised travel
Duties and responsibilities of the Senior HR Advisor include, but are not limited to:
- Manage a personal portfolio of cases, scheduling and prioritising activities based on the needs of each case and applicable deadlines or timescales.
- Provide expert advice with mindfulness to the organisations polices, legislation and best practice, offering a business-focused resolution to complex HR cases.
- Work with senior manager's teams to ensure cases are managed effectively, that organisational lessons are learnt and insight shared.
- Manage own workload, delivering high-quality, professional and compliant service
- Seek to raise people's management capability through coaching and the delivery of training to line managers on a range of HR related topics.
- Keep up-to-date with current issues and matters in the organisation related to HR department and interpret and advise on employment legislation.
- Support the Head of HR to develop, monitor and review policies in line with current legislation and best practice on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management, including staff handbooks. Liaise with legal team where appropriate.
- Support line managers with the transfers of employment under TUPE regulations, including requesting and reviewing due diligence information, attendance at consultation meeting, preparation of letters to employees relating to the transfers
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the role of Senior HR Advisor will possess;
- Minimum of 3 years HR Advisor experience in a fast-paced organisation
- Experience of working in a multi-site organisation
- CIPD part qualified or related qualification
- Experience of complex TUPE transfers
- Up to date knowledge of employment law
- The ability to prioritise effectively, solve problems and remain calm and professional under pressure
- The ability to work independently on caseload
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail, ability to write detailed reports
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel)
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels of the business
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for the position of Senior HR Advisor will benefit from a fully-autonomous, Regional role with excellent potential for progression. The role is paying up to £35,000 per annum and is an ideal opportunity to join a very successful company that is growing rapidly and going from strength to strength.