- Senior HR Administrator required
- Media company based in Central London
About Our Client
A Global Media Production Company.
As a key member of the HR Operations team, the Senior HR Administrator for this Global Production Company based in London will support the HR Operations Manager in the following areas:
- Coordinate new starter/leaver and change process
- Issue offer letters, contracts and change letters to confirm all terms and conditions of employment
- Manage and run induction and on-boarding for new starters
- Collate and process the monthly payroll administration for 5 in-house payrolls and work seamlessly with Finance and Payroll to ensure the accuracy of the data and appropriate authorisations have been obtained.
- Ensure timely set up of pension/life and BUPA benefits for eligible employees
- Become the in-house superuser of the Iris HR system. Building and running reports in HR system when required and dealing with queries.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior HR Administrator for this Global Media Production Company based in London will be as follows:
- Previous knowledge of working in an administrative role preferably in a human resources team
- A good understanding of when to escalate or flag issues or queries
- An interest in human resources essential and a basic understanding of employment law is desirable
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook and intermediate PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to demonstrate initiative
- Discretion, sensitivity and integrity and an understanding of the importance of confidentiality
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to juggle several tasks simultaneously
- Team player with excellent inter-personal skills
What's on Offer
This is a permanent opportunity for a Senior HR Administrator to join a Global Media Production Company based in London.
- Competitive salary paying between £26,000 - £32,000
- Study support package available for the right candidate.
- London (Remote working during Covid-19)
- 37.5 hours per week