Senior Healthcare Analyst
A global financial services business are expanding into Manchester
Looking for a Senior Healthcare Analyst
About Our Client
Fitch Solutions is an industry-leading Financial Services provider of credit, debt market and macro intelligence solutions, and the primary distributor of Fitch Ratings content. Today, 90% of the world's leading banks and financial institutions, as well as multinational companies, government agencies, and consulting firms based across the globe depend on Fitch content to inform their business decisions.
Fitch Solutions is part of Fitch Group, a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries.
Fitch Solutions is recruiting for a Senior Healthcare Analyst to join its team in Manchester. These roles will involve producing analytical research, data and forecasts on all aspects of the healthcare sector for senior decision-makers in financial institutions, consultancies, government agencies and multinational corporations.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior Healthcare Analyst candidate will be/have:
- Demonstrable experience of producting analytical, opinion-led research to tight deadlines
- Experience mentoring, training or supporting the work of less experience colleagues
- Educated to degree level
- A strong interest in the Healthcare sector with an excellent awareness of current sector trents
- An interest in economics, business and current affairs
- Excellent problem solving and creative thinking ability and demonstrable intellectual curiosity
- An excellent standard of written English and very strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- Numeracy and a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience within the healthcare sector, producing written research and analysis
What's on Offer
The salary on offer for the Senior Healthcare Analyst is £35k
Great opportunity for progression
Brand new Manchester offices