- Full time, Permanent
- Hybrid working
About Our Client
Our client is passionate about accelerating society's progress towards a fair and inclusive future for all. They are people focused, driven by innovation.
- Oversight and advisory activity for the first line-of defence.
- Review and authorisation of referrals to the MLRO for e.g. high risk customers and payments.
- Delegated authority from the MLRO for suspicious activity (SAR) reporting to the national crime agency
- Undertake financial crime monitoring
- Provision of training, AML communications and initiatives in support of adequate financial crime procedures
- Identify areas of non-compliance with regulation, internal policy and procedures
- Support in the management and ongoing enhancement of Financial Crime related Policies
- Advise the business on all areas of day-to-day financial crime related policy and procedures
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in advising on financial crime matters in an organisation with a diverse range of business activities.
- Significant experience of managing a diverse workload in relation to financial crime activities and have a strong ability to engage with internal and external business partners.
- Comprehensive knowledge of regulations relating to Financial Crime Compliance.
- Highly numerate, with the ability to assimilate information quickly and accurately to inform decisions around key functions.
What's on Offer
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent - on-going training programme
- Excellent pension scheme
- Private Health care cover (cash plan)
- Life assurance