- New Finance Analyst Role
- Industry Leading Business
About Our Client
Reporting into the Head of Finance you will be a key member of the Finance team, reporting to the Head of Finance, providing crucial support on reporting, budgeting and forecasts to Head Office, providing business partnering and analysis to support operational initiatives and projects and financial support to strategic planning.
Reporting into the Head of Finance you will be an integral part of the finance function. In this position you will take full ownership of Producing timely, accurate and complete information created in consultation with key stakeholders for Monthly reporting purposes, budgets and forecasts to both the head office and for local use Monthly management performance reporting including commentary, quarterly forecasts and annual budget that include presentations. This role will allow you to add value in real time and directly impact future business performance.
The Successful Applicant
- Part Qualified/Finalist Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) or qualified by experience
- Experience in a similar FP&A, Finance Analyst or business partnering role
- Experience and ability to build relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Advanced user of Excel
What's on Offer
£35,000-£45,000 + study support + career progression opportunities + free parking on site + flexible hybrid working policy + 26 days annual leave + contributory pension scheme (auto enrolled at 4% and matched by the company up to 10)