Senior Finance Analyst
Our client based in Horley are looking to recruit a Senior Finance Analyst
Our client are offering a competitve salary and benefits
About Our Client
Our client a well known organisation in their industry are looking to recruit a Senior Finance Analyst to join their growing accountancy team on a full time permanent basis.
The key aspects of the Senior Finance Analyst role shall be:
- Support the transformation agenda for direct commissioning with particular focus on specialised services working with the transformation team within the Commissioning directorate to develop and cost potential savings opportunities
- Monitor in year achievement of the improving value programme for specialised commissioning against the agreed plan
- Support financial management and financial reporting of the improving value programme working closely with commissioning colleagues, providers, CCGs and other SE Region finance teams.
- Support the development, implementation and reporting of Improving Value schemes and programmes using bench marking information and agreeing how these will be delivered. Costing proposed service changes
- Ensure financial information is processed timely, accurately and in accordance with procedures to support internal reporting to managers, directors, staff and clinicians Understand and interpret national and local policy initiatives which impact on the relationship between the Region and other organisations.
- Work within broad professional policies, acting as a specialist on financial accounting matters within delegated responsibility
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate shall:
- Have relevant experience in the above
- Be studying towards an accounting qualification (ACCA,CIMA)
- Be able to travel to Horley for work. Also prepared to travel to other sites when required.
What's on Offer
Plus competitive benefits