Senior Customer Service & Logistics Coordinator
Customer Fulfilment Coordinator
Bridgend, full time, permanent
About Our Client
Multi million turnover, fast growth manufacturing organisation.
Company forecasts to double sales growth in 5 years.
Bridgend based with free parking.
£25,000 to £30,000
Opportunities to develop and gain exposure to the wider business.
- Project coordination ensuring product and materials are with the customer at the right time, place and quantity
- Liaising with internal departments including logistics, production, warehouse, sales and commercial
- Exports and customs clearance (in and out of EU)
- Logistics and transport administration
- SAP projects to improve operational efficiency's
- Project based work (implementing new metrics, KPI's and SLA's)
- Data analysis - i.e customer spend, customer requirements, customer trends, stock control etc.
- SAP Process improvement
- Customer service and customer account management
- Sales order processing
- Implementing customer KPI's, SLA's and other metrics
- Materials planning
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate:
- Manufacturing or construction experience
- SAP experience (ideally SAP Super user)
- Customer service and sales order processing
- Exports and Customs experience
- Project coordination experience
- Process improvement and analysis skills
What's on Offer
Please apply with your CV if interested.
Project coordinator / customer fulfilment coordinator.