- Competitive Benefits
- Career Prospects Available
About Our Client
A well established organisation who continue to perform very well in their industry sector. There is an opportunity to develop your career within a Credit Control position with this client.
- Full range of Credit Control duties
- Credit controller for circa 600 live accounts
- Attendance of debtor meetings with the regional depots
- Work closely with the depot & sales team to resolve aged debt issues
- Daily / weekly administration of the credit insurance portal
- Creation of new customer accounts
- Cash allocation
- Ad-hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
- Previous credit control experience.
- Experience of using excel, office 365, accounting packages.
- Ability to work to targets & Deadlines.
- Studying toward / qualified in CICM (beneficial not essential)
- A Professional, hardworking individual who can work effectively alone and as part of a team.
What's on Offer
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Study Support for relevant qualification i.e. CICM, AAT