- A fantastic opportunity to join a well renowned business
- A varied but, demanding role with exposure to a new industry.
About Our Client
Client is a leading company in the manufacturing industry they are constantly expanding. Offers great training and progression availability.
- Daily chasing of customers for debt owed and resolution of simple and complex queries between customer and Franchise
- Responsible for collecting debt on behalf of our Franchisees for their national accounts and network accounts
- This involves running bank statements, maintaining a cash book, allocation of receipts, weekly payment runs to our Franchisees using a bespoke online system
- Processing credit card payments from customers via the invoicing system
- Releasing invoices daily ensuring prices and order numbers are correct, if not these are queried with the franchise. Many invoices are now issued via PDF'd online
- Issue monthly statements via email/PDF/Excel
- Respond to the franchisee re debt chasing on their behalf
- Ad Hoc tasks
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience within an accounts payable function.
- A competent user of Microsoft Excel.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail..
- Organised with a flexible approach, ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
- Part ACCA or CIMA qualified would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
Apply to find out more!!!