- US law firm
- Opportunity to grow
About Our Client
US law firm.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Company secretarial services provided to clients (including Companies House filings)
· Managing data rooms
· Completion of due diligence, disclosure and verification exercises
· File and document management on transactions
· Drafting transaction documents such as, but not limited to, completion deliverables
· Preparation of transaction document bundles
· General corporate support
· Legal research
· Deputise for fee earners in their absence, passing urgent issues to another senior fee earner for guidance
· Deal with communications promptly
The Successful Applicant
You will have at least 2 years' experience working in a City firm as a Corporate paralegal. Ideally, you will have also completed the LPC.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and permanent position.