£35,000 - £40,000
Globally recognised company within industry.
Great office environment and culture.
About Our Client
- An interesting company with a number of years experience within industry.
- A globally recognised reputation within field.
- Oversee timely and accurate process supplier invoices and credit notes ensuring correct coding in GL
- Validate and/or prepare and process bank reconciliations
- Validate and/or process staff expenses
- Validate and/or prepare and process payroll, including pensions and all associated pay related elements
- Validate annual payroll reporting (including P11Ds & P60s etc.)
- Oversee and/or prepare and process all payroll related payments (to HMRC, pension provider etc.)
- Oversee and/or prepare and process monthly EC Sales list (or other) submission to HMRC
- Oversee and/or prepare and process all relevant trade external reporting as required
- Oversee and/or process for submission of all UK and Non-UK VAT returns in required timeline
- Oversee existing VAT registrations as required and set up new/delete old as appropriate
- Fully reconcile all VAT returns to GL
The Successful Applicant
- Must have previous Payroll experience and the ability to manage the responsibilities of a busy credit control/ AR function within a small finance team
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office - Excel, Outlook, Word
- Preferable to have used Microsoft Navision or similar ERP
- Able to promote development to streamline existing practices to improve productivity and efficiency
- A European language/s an advantage (not essential)
What's on Offer
Senior Bookkeeper will be offered:
- A competitive salary.