Senior Billing Administrator
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Billing Administrator
Competitive salary and great benefits
About Our Client
Not-for-profit organistation are looking for a Senior Billing Administrator to join part of a busy finance team based in Oldham.
As the Senior Billing Administrator your duties will include:
- Updating sales day books on a daily basis, chasing and liaising with sites to ensure correct information is provided
- in line with our procedures and audit requirements.
- Assist billing with invoicing and crediting where needed.
- Assist as necessary with data and information requests for the finance department and senior management teams.
- Produce all invoices for your sites at month-end in line with tight deadlines.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as and when needed.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have / be:
- Good numeracy and English literacy skills
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Email systems, Financial systems, IT problems and use of the internet
- Good administrative and organisational skills
- Experience in undertaking financial reconciliations and ledger reconciliations
What's on Offer
- Free parking
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits
- Early finish on Friday