- Senior Administrator
About Our Client
Page Personnel are supporting the NHS in Leicester with the appointment of a temporary Senior Administrator to support a covid vaccination centre.
The role of the Senior Administrator will be to support a covid vaccination centre in the following:
- Supporting administrators on site with administrative duties
- Produce weekly time sheets for all site operatives
- Ensure test collections and drop offs are on time
- Assist management with rota's to ensure 7 day cover
- Management and ordering of stock and supplies
- Any other duties as required
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidates will have a proven background in managing administrators, possess excellent IT and communication skills. You will have experience of working with members of the public and a flexible attitude.
What's on Offer
Ongoing temporary role
8 hour shift per day on a rostered basis either 8-4 or 12-8
Some evening and weekend working will be required as the Centre opens on an 8-00am - 8.00pm basis 7 days a week
The role will be full time but rostered hours, eg 8am - 4.00pm or 12.00pm - 8.00pm.
(We would accept someone who wanted to do 4 x 12 hour shifts) if this was their preference.