Attractive Law firm based in central Southampton
Looking for an enthusiastic, Senior Administrator
About Our Client
My Client are a well established legal firm based in walking distance from Southampton train station, looking for an enthusiastic Senior Administrator who can apply and develop their knowledge.
The Senior Administrator will have the following responsibilities:
- Archiving, filing, data entry and assisting with the creation of information bundles
- Note taking, creating meeting agendas
- Dealing with any queries, managing and taking calls.
- File management tasks to ensure full compliance with practices.
- Assisting wider team when needed
The Successful Applicant
The successful Administrator will need to posses the following criteria:
- The ability to deal with highly confidential information with tact and sensitivity
- Excellent organisational, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Proven track record of providing high quality legal administration / secretarial support
- Experience in producing and amending letters / documents, and knowledge of document automation systems
What's on Offer
The successful Administrator will have the opportunity to develop there skills and join a company that has great benefits such as flexible working hours and an additional hour away from work on a weekly basis.